A commercial property can prove to be an excellent asset to every investor’s portfolio, especially in the continuously growing country of Singapore. With commercial properties on the rise in the Lion City, the strong investment demand is more likely to remain strong for the years to come.
Commercial Properties Investment in Singapore
With its growing economic, political and social fundamentals, Singapore has made a name to most people in the business industry today. It is a country with lots of amazing locations situated within a few hours flight from major cities in Asia. It also houses some of the grandest tourist attractions in Asia, resulting to more investors and business within the city.
Recently, commercial properties in Singapore flourished along with other Asian countries, as the economy continues to grow stronger. With attractive real estate infrastructure backed by remarkable designs, Singapore provides an excellent investment for tourists and global businessmen. Also, it has a promising transformation on the way, including the construction of the infamous Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios and Singapore Grand Prix which will most likely affect most commercial spaces because of the expected growth of tourists coming.
Commercial properties in Singapore have solid fundamentals, triggered by the growing fame of being a major business hub in Asia. In fact, the country has been named as one of the easiest places to do business for seven years.
Prices of Commercial Properties in Singapore
Experts forecast that the prices of commercial properties in Singapore might have an increase–both in retail and office. However, this is not similar in the industrial market. As there has been a major increase in the economy of Singapore, it is expected that commercial properties are also expected to jump.
The good news, however, is that the government is closely monitoring the prices of commercial properties, according to the latest trends. For investors, this makes a good indication that you can get the most out of commercial properties being rented or sold.
Industrial Properties Investment in Singapore
Through the years, industrial properties have quickly become so popular to a lot of investors in Singapore because of the lower investment quantum and higher rental yield compared to other classes of real estate. While some would rent or buy an industrial property for business, others would use it for personal use. With very low mortgage rate today, it is economically wise to buy your own property for business rather than paying monthly rent.
All industrial properties in Singapore are also under URA ruling where 60% of most spaces must be allocated to high tech activities including manufacturing, production, designs and others. The remaining 40% space can be used for office or storage.
The growing industrial and economic market of Singapore is clearly one of the main reasons to invest in a commercial property. With its new and exciting infrastructure, this country is definitely a good catch for business. Additionally, the prices do not make any difference compared to other growing countries in Asia. Whether you are looking to buy or rent, you can get the best commercial property in Singapore.
Serene Chua : (+ 65)98-199-199
B.Sc(NUS)Hons / CEHA-Certified
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org