- Access of this website is governed by all the terms and conditions below (“the Terms”). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these Terms.
- This website is owned by the company listed in the Contact Page.
- The contents displayed on this website including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, layout, colour combinations and other graphical elements, video, music and sound, names, logos, trade marks and service marks including the “look” and “feel” of this website (“the Intellectual Property Rights”) are owned or licensed for use by the Company, its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. In particular, the right to the use of any material on this website is subject to the prior written consent of the Company.
- No part or parts of this website may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyper-linked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of the Company provided that permission is granted to download and print the materials on this website for strictly personal, non-commercial use only and provided that you do not modify any materials and that you retain all copyrights and other proprietary notices contained in such materials. You may not, without the permission of the Company, insert a hyperlink to this website on any other Websites or “mirror” any material contained on this Website on any other server.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions.
- No person other than a party to this Agreement may enforce this Agreement and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act [Cap. 53B] of Singapore are hereby expressly excluded.
- This agreement is and shall be deemed to have been made in Singapore and shall in all aspects be governed by the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore.
If you have any questions, any comments and suggestions about this website, please contact us.
All Rights Reserved © 2014 | Terms and Conditions apply.
Serene Chua : (+ 65)98-199-199
B.Sc(NUS)Hons / CEHA-Certified
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org